|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, CRAA, CQC|
|Model Number:||EKAC 250BRLH|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||20 working days after received your payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||50 pcs per month|
|Product Name:||Low-temp High-efficiency Model Air-cooled Heat Hump Unit||Limiting Temperature:||-20 ℃ Cooling And 48℃ Heating|
|Heating Capacity Range:||75-1200||Cooling Capacity Range:||71 KW-1136 KW|
air source heat pump,
heat pump outside unit
71kW COP 3.68 Low-temp high-efficiency model air cooled modular chiller / heat pump unit
Technical data sheet
|Model||EKAC 250BRLH||EKAC 500BRLH||EKAC 750BRLH||EKAC 1000BRLH||EKAC 1250BRLH||EKAC 1500BRLH|
|Unit combination||Master unit||EKAC 250BRLHM||EKAC 250BRLHM||EKAC 250BRLHM||EKAC 250BRLHM||EKAC 250BRLHM||EKAC 250BRLHM|
|slave unit||--||EKAC 250BRLHS||2EKAC 250BRLHS||3EKAC 250BRLHS||4EKAC 250BRLHS||5EKAC 250BRLHS|
|Nominal cooling capacity||kW||71||142||213||284||355||426|
|Nominal heating capacity||kW||75||150||225||300||375||450|
|Total power of nominal cooling capacity||kW||19.3||38.6||57.9||77.2||96.5||115.8|
|Total power of nominal heating capacity||kW||20.0||40||60||80||100||120|
|Control||Electronic expansion valve|
|Compressor||Type||Fully hermetic volute compressor|
|Lubricant||Mineral oil (SUNISO 3GS)|
|Fan||Type||High-efficiency vacuum braze-welded panel type|
|Water side heat exchanger||Type||High-efficiency vacuum braze-welded panel type|
|Water flow for
|Water flow rate in
|Recommended diameter for general inlet/outlet water pipe||inch||≥2||≥3||≥3||≥4||≥4||≥5|
|Power cable specification||Section area of live line||2
|Qty. of live lines||3|
|Section area of null line||2
|Qty. of null lines||1|
|Section area of grounding line||2
|Qty. of grounding lines||1|
|Dimensions||L x H||mm||2012×1840|
|Unit weight||Net weight||kg||590||1180||1770||2360||2950||3540|
■ Test conditions for nominal cooling capacity: outlet water temperature 7°C; water flow: 0.172m3/(h·kw); outdoor ambient temperature 35°C.
■ Test conditions for nominal heating capacity: outlet water temperature 45°C; water flow: 0.172m3/(h·kW); outdoor dry/web bulb temperature
■ Water resistance at the air conditioner side includes water pressure drop of the unit and the attached Y-shaped filter.
■ Main Pipes of combined units need to be customized and installed on site. The diameter of the pipes must meet design requirements. EK
does not provide the pipes.
■ Modular units can be formed using the 1 - 16 basic modules of same type or of different types as per practical needs. The above table lists
the parameters for common module combinations.
■ For on-site electric wiring, see the name plate or installation menu of the unit.
1. The low-temperature high-efficiency modular air cooled heat pump unit features a full-load COP up to 3.68, meeting the national standard for tier-1 energy saving products (3.4). Both the cooling and heating energy efficiency of the low-temperature high efficiency modular air-cooled heat pump unit is greatly improved to save operation cost for customers (value added). The energy efficiency is especially excellent with partial workload, bringing comfort to customers at much lower cost.
2. The EKAC low-temperature high-efficiency unit features leading-edge EVI (Enhanced Vapor Injection) compressors, increasing refrigerant recycling by as much as 20%. The evaporation capacity is improved by mid-pressure refrigerant intake. One compressor compresses refrigerant 2 times in each cycle. Half-M fins are used to improve the heat-exchange efficiency of the heat exchanger. The unit features state-of-the-art cross diagonal convection angles for stainless steel braze-welded panel-type heat exchanger and stainless steel braze welded panel-type economizer (used to increase the enthalpy differentiation between the inlet and outlet of the evaporator). An EXV is used to precisely control the operation of the unit.
3. The EKAC low-temperature high-efficiency modular air-cooled heat pump unit features excellent heating COP when the ambient temperature is low (20% higher than common air-cooled heat pump unit when the ambient temperature is -10°C). The lower ambient temperature limit is expanded from -10°C of common units to -20°C. This greatly improves cooling performance in areas where the winter is cold, reducing or eliminating the need for auxiliary heaters
4. Each modular unit has two power gears. When multiple modular units are combined, there could be many power gears. When working at a partial workload (99% of the operation time), the unit intelligently regulates the output based on the actual workload, making the operation efficiency even higher. With an optional 2-way valve water control feature, the unit can send out signals to cut off chilled water. This enables automatic flow control for pumps in line with the transducer, which helps save more energy.
5. Currently, centralize heating by using heat pipes are very common. This type of heat provision wastes a lot of heat in the heating pipes, and is low in efficiency. Other defects include fixed heating period, environment pollution, difficult to maintain and collection fees, and not meeting national requirements on energy saving. The EKAC low-temperature high-efficiency modular air-cooled heat pump unit can provide enough heat in an ambient temperature as low as -20°C. The heating period, output capacity, and indoor temperature can be flexibly conditioned as required by the customer. The unit provides both heating and cooling functions, saving installation and maintenance costs. Unit of this series meets the trend for energy saving technologies, and is revolutionary compared with traditional heat provision solutions.
Contact Person: LENG