|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, CRAA, CQC|
|Model Number:||EKAC 120B|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||20 working days after received your payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||50 pcs per month|
|Cooling Capacity:||36.1kW||Type:||Integrated Cooling Only Unit|
|Flow Control:||Electronic Expansion Valve||Size Of Pipe Connectors:||Rc1-1/4|
air cooled heat pump,
air source heat pump
36.1kW Residential Air Conditioners Cooling Only Small Air-cooled Cold Water Integrated Unit
Technical data sheet
|Nominal cooling capacity||kW||36.1|
|Nominal heating capacity||kW||--|
|Total power of nominal cooling capacity||kW||12.3|
|Total power of nominal heating capacity||kW||--|
|Flow control||Electronic expansion valve|
|Water side heat exchanger||Evaporator type||Vacuum braze-welded stainless steel plate heat exchanger|
|Water flow for
|Water flow for
|Compressor||Type||Fully hermetic volute compressor|
|Lubricant||Mineral oil (SUNISO 3GS)|
|Fan||Type||Horizontal centrifugal water pump|
|Water pump||Type||Horizontal centrifugal water pump|
|Size of inlet/outlet water pipe connector||Rc1-1/4|
|Section area of live line||2
|Qty. of live lines||PCS||3|
|Section area of null line||2
|Qty. of null lines||PCS||1|
|Section area of grounding line||2
|Qty. of grounding lines||PCS||1|
|Unit weight||Net weight||kg||330|
|Water system Accessory kit||Model||EKAC-WS10A|
|Expansion water tank||L||8|
|Size of pipe connectors||Rc1-1/4|
■ Working conditions for nominal cooling capacity test: water flow rate 0.172m3/(h.kw); temperature of outlet water 7°C;
outdoor ambient temperature 35°C.
■ Working conditions for nominal heating capacity test: water flow rate 0.172m3/(h.kw); temperature of outlet water 45°C;
temperature of outdoor dry/wet bulb 7°C/6°C.
■ The sound level is tested before the unit leaves factory. Practically, due to environment noise and other factors, the sound level tested might
be different from those listed in the above table.
■ Please refer to the User Manual for specific operation ranges.
1. Units of this series feature a classic European air conditioner design (chilled water/heat pump + indoor terminals) for precise temperature control. The units can provide you with a comfortable, healthy and graceful working/living environment. The uni ts feature a heat sink mechanism using circulatory air and needs no cooling tower. This not only saves the cost of the cooling tower, but also saves precious building space. Units of this series feature various models and dimensions to meet different installation requirements.
2. Units of this series are equipped with fully hermetic compressors which are stable, advanced and reliable. All components have undergone strict integration and compatibility test to ensure optimized performance and efficient/energy-saving operation all year round. The EKAC120B integrated units perfectly unify the parallel compressor technology and electronic throttle technology to quickly modulate the cooling capacity to the set value, thereby making sure that the units are most energy efficient. The EER is even higher with partial workload. For example, for EKAC120B unit, the EER is 6% higher with 75% of workload, 11% higher with 50% of workload, and 16% higher with 25% of workload. The solenoid interlock control function can shut down the master unit and water pump automatically when all fans have stopped working, making the unit more energy saving.
3. The EKAC120B integrated unit features a 500-step PMV electronic expansion valve for precise PID flow control, dynamic and real-time adjustment of the cooling capacity and accurate water temperature control. An electronic expansion valve with a large flow modulation range helps optimize the performance of various parts of the system, and makes the system work reliably under any workload. The units can automatically adapt to changing ambient temperatures, completely eliminating cooling system vibration during the capacity modulation process.
4. Long and strict tests prove the unit can work reliably in an environment as hot as 48°C (cooling) or as cold as -10°C (heating). With a smart split design, all water pipes can be installed indoor to prevent freezing during cold winters. The units can work with boilers to meet heating requirements in areas which are extremely cold in winter. The units feature built-in high/low pressure protection, cooling freezing protection, winter freezing protection, compressor overload protection, water pressure-drop switch etc. to maximize reliability. In case of any failure, the micro-computer controller provides alarms using sound and indicators on a real-time basis. Besides unconditional manual defrosting, the controller also supports efficient auto defrosting based on multiple parameters during heating operations.
5. The units feature a strengthened vibration isolation case and multi-grade sound dampening. Thanks to a fully hermetic scroll compressor and a low-rev high-efficiency heat-sink fan, the operation sound and vibration of the units are brought down to an industry leading level. With an innovative auto silence feature for night time, the EKAC120B unit are more quiet at night.
6. The integrated series units feature top air supply, compact design, low height, small footprint and a fashionable and elegant exterior.
7. The units are small and easy to move, and can be flexibly installed on rooftops, balconies and other suitable outdoor places to save precious building space. There is no need to design or installed a cooling tower, boiler, cooling pump or relevant pipes. All ten major accessories of the water system are self contained, including horizontal multi-grade pump, plate heat exchanger, water tank, hermetic expansion water tank, differential water pressure switch, water filter, relief valve, auto air discharge valve, auto water refill valve and sewage discharge valve. The whole central air conditioner is very easy to install as you just need to connect some water pipes. In addition, an optional 30Pa static pressure air discharge through air ducts makes theEKAC120B integrated units more flexible to install.
8. The units are equipped with a smart micro-computer control system to provide various control functions, such as function settings, parameter viewing, group control, etc. The controller has three levels of password protection to provide convenient and reliable operation management. Workload is automatically averaged among compressors to improve the durability of the entire system. Auto startup/shutdown can be configured for the central air conditioner on a weekly basis. All-round safety features make sure that the units are safe and reliable. With a terminal (indoor unit) interlock control function, the master unit can start up automatically as long as one terminal (indoor unit) is running.
EKAC small residential air-cooled cold/hot water units are a new generation of residential air conditioners
manufactured for the Chinese market based on leadingedge European design concepts to fit well with various graceful upholsteries. Units of this series require no cooling tower or special equipment room. All accessories of the water system are self contained and can be connected to various indoor terminals through the master unit. Equipped with a smart controller, units of this series can bring you all the comfort that a residential central air conditioner could possibly provide. EKAC small residential air-cooled cold/hot water units feature various merits such as smart control, high efficiency, low operation sound, flexible structure, convenient operation, safe running and easy installation and maintenance. Units of this series can be widely used in houses, villas, stores, top-grade apartments, office buildings and other commercial areas which require separate air conditioning.
Contact Person: LENG