|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, CRAA, CQC|
|Model Number:||EKCC 040A-EKCC 050A|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 500 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in carton firstly,and then reinforced with wooden case for outer packing|
|Delivery Time:||10 working days after received your payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T or western Union|
|Supply Ability:||3,000pcs per month|
|Nosie Level:||26 DB At Low Speed||Connecting Orientation:||Left / Right|
|Cooling Capacity Range:||10.6 KW~12 KW||Heating Capacity Range:||12.6 KW~14.5 KW|
|Air Flow:||1900 M3/h||Heating:||Optional Auxiliary Heating In Cold Areas|
split system air conditioning units,
dx air conditioning units
EKCC 040A-EKCC 050A low static pressure central duct type air conditioner unit
|Nominal cooling capacity||W||10600||10600||12000||12000|
|Nominal heating capacity||W||--||12600||--||14500|
|Rated input power||Cooling||W||3550||3600||4410||4400|
|Energy Efficiency Rating||2||2||2||2|
|Indoor unit||Air flow||m3/h||1900||1900|
|External static pressure||Pa||50(15/30/70)|
|Indoor unit weight||kg||39||39|
|Length x width x height||mm||1635×480×248|
|Outdoor unit weight||kg||105||112||105||112|
|Length x width x height||mm||970×345×1255|
|Connector size||Liquid pipe external
diameter φmm (in.)
|Gas pipe external
diameter φmm (in.)
|Water drainage pipe||R3/4|
|Shell of exposed hoisting unit||EKCC040E||EKCC050E|
(length x width x height)
■ The GB 19576-2004 EER standard is applied.
■ The nominal cooling capacity is measured under the following conditions: The indoor dry/wet bulb reads 27/19 °C and the outdoor dry bulb
reads 35 °C.
■ The nominal heating capacity is measured under the following conditions: The indoor dry/wet bulb reads 20/15 °C and the outdoor dry/wet
bulb reads 7/6 °C.
■ The preceding performance data is based on the condition that the connection pipe between indoor and outdoor units is 5 m.
■ The air amount of the indoor unit is the air amount at high wind speed under standard static pressure.
■ The value in brackets for static pressure outside the unit is an optional value for static pressure. When an external hot water coil box is
used, the air resistance of the hot water coil box needs to be deducted from the original static pressure outside the unit to obtain the static
pressure value outside the unit.
■ The noise value for the indoor unit is measured under standard static pressure outside the unit in a semi-anechoic room without air return
plenum. The noise increases by about 5 dB(A) in the case of downward air return.
■ An indoor unit with an external electric heater box or external hot water coil box is equal to a standard unit.
■ For details about on-site power distribution and wiring for unit installation, see the nameplate or installation manual of the unit.
1, The unit features ultra-low operation sound. All parts such as fans and motors are carefully selected and continuously improved. The structure and pipeline also feature professional noise dampening design, significantly reducing the noise level to an industry-leading level (26 dB at low speed).
2. The wire controller features a large-screen LCD with blue backlight, and can automatically detect and precisely control the indoor temperature. Various functions are available to make indoor air comfortable whilesaving energy.
3. Multiple bacteria dampening devices are available (such as bacteria dampening filter, ultraviolet sterilamp, and photocatalyst filter) for cleaning the air and killing harmful bacteria. (The unit must be equipped with a return air plenum to implement this function.)
4. Fresh air is replenished to reduce the density of CO2 indoor and increase the percent of oxygen to avoid air-conditioning syndrome. When the unit is used with EKHR total heat recovery units to replenish fresh air indoor, customers can enjoy comfort while saving energy cost.
5. The unit is available in concealed hoisting and exposed hoisting modes, meeting requirements for indoor decoration
6. The static pressure can be converted onsite to meet different requirements for air supply distance.
|Model||Standard static pressure (Pa)||Optional static pressure (Pa)|
7. Standard units provide left and right connecting orientations to facilitate design and installation.
8. A built-in efficient and safe PTC auxiliary electric heating part can be added to the indoor unit, or an external electric heating box or external hot water coil box may be configured for heating in cold areas.
1. The unit uses a brand efficient volute compressor, which consumes less electricity while providing the same cooling/heating capacity. The compressor features a small volume and stable running.
2. The outdoor unit produces a low noise. The system is optimized to suppress vibration and noise during operation, achieving quiet and stable unit running.
3. The unit steadily runs in cooling and heating modes in summer or winter. Cooling operation range: 18°C to 48°C. Heating operation range: -10°C to 27°C.
4. The unit normally runs within ±10% of the rated voltage.
5. The unit provides high/low voltage protection, air exhaust temperature protection, overload protection, protection against phase loss or inversion, minimum downtime protection, minimum running time protection, and so on, minimizing damage to the unit. Faults are alarmed and displayed at the first moment, facilitating troubleshooting.
6. During operation, if the power fails, the unit can automatically start once the power resumes no matter how long the power failure lasts. After starting from an exceptional power failure, the unit automatically resumes the running status before the power failure. This function is not enabled upon factory delivery. It needs to be set through DIP switches on site.
7. In case that the power supply encounters phase loss or inversion, the protection device protects the running unit. Protection against phase inversion is designed for volute compressors
8. The shell of the outdoor unit is sprayed with anti-UV and pure polyester mineral highlighter on dual sides, effectively prolonging the lifecycle of the unit.
EKCC European style series low static pressure duct type air conditioners provide innovative design and are available in concealed hoisting and exposed hoisting models. These air conditioners provide comfort and elegance and meet requirements for use in different places. Outdoor fresh air can be introduced, improving indoor air quality. This series is widely used in residential and commercial scenarios such as villas, apartments, office buildings, classrooms, supermarkets, malls, and workshops.
Contact Person: Mr. LENG Zhengliang
Tel: +86 13828797702