|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, CRAA, CQC|
|Model Number:||EKAC 210BRLHR|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||20 working days after received your payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||3000 pcs per month|
|Product Name:||Low-temp High-efficiency Total Heat Recovery Modular Air Cooled Heat Pump Unit||Limiting Temperature:||-20 ℃ Cooling And 48℃ Heating|
|Cooling Capacity Range:||58 KW~928 KW||Heating Capacity Range:||63 KW~1008 KW|
air cooled heat pump,
heat pump outside unit
Low-temp high-efficiency model Air-cooled Heat Hump Unit
Technical data sheet
|Air conditioning mode||Nominal cooling capacity||kW||58||116||174||232||290||348|
|Nominal heating capacity||kW||63||126||189||252||315||378|
|Total power of nominal cooling capacity||kW||16||32||48||64||80||96|
|Total power of nominal heating capacity||kW||17||34||51||68||85||102|
|Water flow rate for nominal
|Water flow rate for nominal
|Hot water mode||Nominal water flow||m3/h||13.2||26.4||39.6||52.8||66||79.2|
|Nominal heating capacity||kW||77||154||231||308||385||462|
|Total power of nominal heating capacity||kW||19||38||57||76||95||114|
|Cooling + Heat recovery mode||Nominal cooling capacity||kW||57||114||171||228||285||342|
|Nominal heat recovery capacity||kW||70.5||141.0||211.5||282.0||352.5||423.0|
|Total nominal power||kW||13.5||27.0||40.5||54.0||67.5||81.0|
|Nominal water supply capacity at heat recovery side||3
|Nominal water flow at
|Flow control||Electronic expansion valve|
|Air conditioning side||braze-welded panel-type heat exchanger|
|Hot water side||High-efficiency bucket heat exchanger|
|Compressor||Type||High-efficiency bucket heat exchanger|
|Lubricant||LubricantMineral oil (SUNISO 3GS)|
|Water resistance||Air conditioning side||kPa||45||45||45||45||45||45|
|Hot water side||kPa||65||65||65||70||70||70|
|Minimum diameter for water pipes||Air conditioning side||inch||≥2||≥2-1/2||≥3||≥4||≥4||≥5|
|Hot water side||inch||≥2-1/2||≥3||≥4||≥4||≥5||≥5|
|Dimensions||L x H||mm||2012x1840|
|Power cable specification||Section area of live line||mm2||≥10||≥35||≥70||≥95||≥120||≥150|
|Qty. of live lines||3|
|Section area of null line||mm2||≥4|
|Qty. of null lines||1|
|Section area of grounding line||mm2||≥10||≥16||≥35||≥50||≥60||≥75|
|Qty. of grounding lines||1|
■ Air conditioning mode: Test conditions for nominal cooling capacity: outlet water temperature 7°C; water flow: 0.172 m3/(h·kW);
outdoor ambient temperature 35°C. Test conditions for nominal heating capacity: outlet water temperature: 45°C; water flow: 0.172m3/(h·kW);
temperature of outdoor dry/wet bulb: 7°C/6°C.
■ Cooling + Heat recovery mode Test conditions for nominal cooling capacity: Hot water side: Outlet water temp. 45°C; nominal water flow for hot water mode.
Air conditioning side: Outlet water temp. 7°C; nominal water flow for heating mode.
■ Hot water mode: Test conditions for nominal water flow: temperature of outdoor dry/wet bulb: 20/15°C; Temperature of inlet/outlet water: 50/55°C.
■ Water resistance at the air conditioner side includes water pressure drop of the unit and the attached Y-shaped filter.
■ Water resistance at the hot water side includes water pressure drop of the unit and does not include the pressure drop at the Y-shaped filter and other components.
■ Pipes outside the unit need to be customized and installed on site. The diameter of the pipes must meet design requirements. EK does not provide the pipes.
■ Full heat recovery units and other units can be combined to form partial heat recovery modular system. Full heat recovery units can also be combined to form a
total heat recovery system. Modular units can be formed using the 1~16 basic modules. The above table lists the parameters for common module combinations.
1. In the traditional solutions for buildings, air conditioning + hot water take up 80% of the total energy consumption. The EKAC series low-temperature highefficiency total heat-recovery unit provides cooling,
heating, and "free" hot water. It can work around the clock to provide air conditioning and hot water with
a temperature as high as 65°C. Tests conducted by authoritative labs indicate that the COP of the unit is
as high as 9.44, exceeding the national standard by a long way and saving energy by as much as 60%.
2. The unit makes full use of waste heat generated during condensation to improve the COP up to 9.44 in cooling + heat recovery mode. The COP is 3.5 times higher than traditional air conditioners and 2.5 times higher than certain heat recovery air conditioners.
3. The unit features an innovative design, making it efficient and compact. High-efficiency heat exchanging
tubes are used, improving the heat exchange ratio by 3.7 times compared with common tubes. Fins outside
the tube and ridges inside the tube can generate strong turbulent flow to greatly improve the heat exchange ratio.
4. The EKAC series low-temperature high efficiency total heat recovery modular air-cooled heat pump unit features stateof-the-art enhanced vapor injection (EVI) technologies, increasing refrigerant recycle by 20%. The evaporation capacity is improved by mid-pressure refrigerant intake. One compressor compresses refrigerant 2 times in each cycle. Half-M fins are used to improve the heat-exchange efficiency of the heat exchanger. The unit features state-of-the-art cross diagonal convection angles for stainless steel braze-welded panel-type heat exchanger and stainless steel braze-welded panel-type economizer (used to increase the enthalpydifferentiation between the inlet and outlet of the evaporator). An EXV is used to precisely control the operation of the unit
5. The EKAC low-temperature high-efficiency modular aircooled heat pump unit features excellent heating COP when the ambient temperature is low (20% higher than common air-cooled heat pump unit when the ambient temperature is -10°C). The lower ambient temperature limit is expanded from -10°C of common units to -20°C. This greatly improves cooling performance in areas where the winter is cold, reducing or eliminating the need for auxiliary heaters.
6. Each modular unit has two power gears. When multiple modular units are combined, there could be many power gears. When working at a partial workload (99% of the operation time), the unit intelligently regulates the output based on the actual workload, making the operation efficiency even higher. With an optional 2-way valve water control feature, the unit can send out signals to cut off chilled water. This enables automatic flow control for pumps in line with the transducer, which helps save more energy.
7. The EKAC series low-temperature high-efficiency total heatrecovery unit features state-of-the-art EVI enthalpy increase technologies, and can provide effective heating and sufficient hot water when the ambient temperature is as low as -20°C. The unit can provide effective heating for areas that are extremely code in winter.
8. fast heating; hot water available as soon as you turn on the tap; absolutely safe as there is no emission of
harmful gas and the risk of electric shock is eliminated by separating water and electricity. The central hot
water system can provide hot water with a stable temperature for multiple outlets, making bathing comfortable.
9. Investments can be made in installments as the project rolls out. This reduces initial investment for
new projects and making renovation project easy to complete.
10. Units of this series support modular connection with common air-cooled heat pump units to meet various
heat recovery requirements
11. Units of this series are controlled by microcomputers. Each control module can control up to 16 units, making unit combination easier. Temperature and level of water in the water tank are controlled automatically, and the water pump starts/stops automatically. No dedicated operator is required, reducing the management cost by easy smart control.
Contact Person: Mr. LENG Zhengliang
Tel: +86 13828797702